HH-66 Vinyl Cement
HH-66 is the leading adhesive for the repair and manufacture of vinyl tents, awnings, tarps, liners, inflatables, signage, matting, automotive / marine interiors, truck covers, pools and industrial agriculture equipment.
- Exceptional Bond Strength
- Used extensively for bonding vinyl fabrics to themselves and other materials
- Outstanding for sealing, waterproofing and sealing stiched seams
- Essential for Vinyl Tarp Repair, Oil field retainment ponds, oil Booms, Bouncy House repair, Truck Tarp Repair, or any Vinyl patching or Repair.
- Exceptional Bond Strength - stronger than sewing.
- Easy Application, Brush included in top.
- Fast Drying - ready in minutes, Waterproof, offers outstanding resistance to temperature and weather.
- Use for fabricating, repairing, sealing stitched seams. remains flexible.
- long shelf life
- reasonably priced. Prices are for case quantities only and include estimated shipping which may vary depending location.
- Saves Time and Money
We Also Recommend
Black 801 El Dorado Cut Pile Automotive Carpet